What are you going to do differently in 2013?
Are you going to reduce your stress level?
Are you going to improve your diet?
Are you going to take exercise more seriously?
Or will you be allowing the next 365 days to pass you by without changing a thing?
If you haven’t put any thought into it, then I recommend you do so now.
The fact is that you will age and change in 2013, and next year on 31st December 2013 you will be slightly (or dramatically) different than you are today.
The cool thing about a New Year is that it gives us the opportunity to reflect over our life, to acknowledge where we are and where we want to be headed.
If you would like to be headed in the direction of improved health, lowered weight and increased strength, then here are some suggested changes for you to apply in 2013:
1) Exercise 2 more hours each week than you did in 2012.
2) Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.
3) Drink less alcohol.
4) Sign up for one of my time-tested fitness programs.
5) Stop drinking and eating artificial sweeteners.
6) Use heavier dumbbells.
7) Eat less white bread, or even eliminate gluten from your diet.
8) Sign up to and train for a 5K, 10K or a marathon.
9) Eliminate crisps, sugary sweets and fizzy drinks from your diet.
10) Exercise at least 4 times each week.
11) Eat healthy, simple dinners at home.
12) Do not eat fast food.
13) Drink less caffeine.
14) Eat more protein and fiber.
15) Drink water throughout your day every day.
16) Do not eat packaged, processed snack foods.
17) Contact me for motivation and support.
I certainly don’t expect you to make all of these changes – though the more you do, the greater your transformation will be.
Wishing you a healthy, successful and happy new year.